Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlapping Gridlines

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hossamnet0semo
554 Views, 4 Replies

Overlapping Gridlines

Did anyone figure out a way to fix overlapping gridlines once per project? I fix them on one sheet, and the next one, and so on ...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dzanta
in reply to: hossamnet0semo

Can you clarify the issue...?

Are you referring to Column Gridlines and how to place them exactly on top of each other when views are on different sheets?

Are you referring to the Guide Grid command on a sheet and how to use this command to place views exactly where you want from sheet to sheet?

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 5

Old post I know - but also running into this while exporting Curtain walls:

CharlesBerteaux_0-1719596518958.png

Charles Berteaux Iv
EDT BIM/VDC/Technology Department Manager | SSOE Group | Hillsboro
www.ssoe.com

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5

I don't think your grid lines are the same as those asked about in the original post. Yours in the warning refer to grid line in curtain walls. Curtain grid lines can't be in the same location in a curtain wall because a panel cannot be generated between them. They have to be separate at least enough to allow a panel to be generated between them.

When users want a grid in every other "bay" they need to use the Add/Remove Segments tool (when a grid line is selected) to tell Revit which portion of grids between perpendicular grids should be visible/used or not.

SteveKStafford_0-1719605541488.png

Steve Stafford
EESignature

Message 5 of 5
azad.Nanva
in reply to: hossamnet0semo

i write the simple dynamo for it, if this is help i can post it here:

If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report