Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level Issues in IFC Export

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
299 Views, 1 Reply

Level Issues in IFC Export

Hello Everyone,

We are currently developing our BIM workflow for a project, and are having issues with exporting the IFC.

The Overall BIM Coordinator would like each discipline's model filterable by level, which I understand. I have modelled everything in our file very cleanly in respect to this. I have also used the 'Building Story' parameter to indicate the main levels. 

The problem is that, when I export to IFC and open Solibri, the elements are assigned levels that do not necessarily coincide with their host level in Revit.  It seems that Revit is even exporting elements to levels that are not marked as a 'Building Story'.

Does anyone know what is going on? I feel like I have exhausted every possible solution. I have checked and unchecked many options within the IFC export dialogue box, to no avail. 

Thanks, hope you're having a good one! 

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
amarkonathala
in reply to: Anonymous

Did u proceed exporting with space boundaries set to 1st level in the ifc modify set up

amarkonathala_0-1616330080369.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report