Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insulation graphics question..

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
georgehobel
3026 Views, 3 Replies

insulation graphics question..

I use the insulation detail item in my residential sections often.  I dont like how dark it appears so I will normally change it to half tone.. I would like to change the parameter for the insulation to always be 1/2 tone, but i cant seem to find it....?? any ideas?

George Hobel
Reflections of Charlotte
Residential Building and Design
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: georgehobel

Either under Object Styles > Annotations, or under Manage > Additional Settings > Line styles.
Message 3 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: georgehobel

i think you can only change line weight, line color and line pattern but not tone? unless you change it manually every views. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 4
georgehobel
in reply to: ennujozlagam

you are correct.

George Hobel
Reflections of Charlotte
Residential Building and Design

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report