Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add in all level tags I had created to a new secion?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
svalen
287 Views, 2 Replies

How can I add in all level tags I had created to a new secion?

I am cutting a new section far away from the previous ones I set up.

When I cut this section. no tags are visible. Is there a way to automatically create new tags in a certain view

for all of a projects's existing levels?

Also, If I had removed a level tag, how can I turn it back on?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Redrunner92
in reply to: svalen

Level datums have beginning and end extents. This means they will only appear in views which include a part of their length. See the first image below. To pull the level's start or end so it appears in your new section view, then activate your new section view. Then, first, toggle the view setting to Do Not Crop View (red number 1 in image). Second, click whichever end of the level is nearest your new section view's borders, then drag the level end over so it is within your new section view's crop region (for best results, ensure your section view's crop region is visible). All levels locked to that level should drag with it. Then you can toggle the view setting to Crop View and the dragged levels should be visible.Drag Level ends.png

To toggle a Level bubble to be visible or invisible, simply click the level's datum line, then click the check box which appears off to the side a little ways. See the image below. Also, just so you use correct lingo, the level's bubbles are not Tags, they are called "bubbles". This is to distinguish that they are not related to Revit's Tag functions.

Turn on Level head.png

Message 3 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: svalen

None of the created elements are visible in View? You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators