Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP can’t download revit on Mac bootcamp

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
486 Views, 1 Reply

HELP can’t download revit on Mac bootcamp

Hi everybody, I’m a 3rd year undergraduate architecture student and ever since quarantine started, I have not been able to access my university software resources. 

In order to complete my coursework I need to download revit on my personal laptop. I currently have a 2017 MacBook Pro with boot camp. I run programs like grasshopper and rhino on my PC side regularly with no problems, however when I went to install revit I ran into several. 

I first tried installing the software from the Autodesk website on my PC half, but the internet only connects when I am on the Mac half.

I then tried to download the free 1 year student license installer, however I cannot seem to find where to actually download it from. When I log into Autodesk and put in my student information, all i receive is a license confirmation and serial number, but nowhere to actually download the installation. 

So next I tried  to download the 30 day free trial for businesses, and was successful in downloading on my Mac half. I put the download on a flash drive and tried to open it on my PC half, but it was for some reason incompatible. 

If anybody has tips on how I might be able to fix any of these issues or how I may be able to install revit, it would be greatly appreciated. 
thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

3rd year undergraduate?!  Where?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report