Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generative Design in Revit

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
brianwclayton1969
1019 Views, 5 Replies

Generative Design in Revit

I'm interested in the Generative Design in Revit for Revit 2021.  I'm a consultant along with an educator at a college/university.

Does anyone know if there is a student/educator version of the Generative Design in Revit available for educators?

I know it's not available for the Revit LT version.

Thanks for any information.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
alan_eu
in reply to: brianwclayton1969

Hi @brianwclayton1969 

Yes, it yes 🙂

The student/educator version has all features. Enjoy it and please, post some pics here in the future 🙂

Alan Araújo EESignature
Bee1ColabInstagram Alan Araújo RevitBee1ColabGrupo Whatsapp

Usuários do Autodesk Community:
  • Se a resposta resolveu o seu problema, clique em Aceitar como Solução! isso ajuda os outros usuários a encontrar rapidamente uma resposta e Curta se gostou 🙂
  • Manda um alô nas minhas redes sociais com +600 vídeos de de Revit/BIM, Templates e conteúdos semanais! Gratuitos! 🙂
Message 3 of 6
DarrenP

all the software/services that are available for students is listed here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&page=1

generative design for revit is one of them

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 6
brianwclayton1969
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks so much I really appreciate it. I kept getting the error warning "stating that I needed to have the AEC Collection" see the attached.

Again I really appreciate it.

Brian

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

do you see the license here: manage.autodesk.com 

if not you need to request a license through the link i posted above 

if it still doesn’t work you need to Contact EDU support here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form for further troubleshooting

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 6 of 6
brianwclayton1969
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes, I see the link. I really appreciate it.

Again this was very helpful. I wanted to demonstrate this to my students in Architecture and Interior Design.

Thanks again.

Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report