Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font display issue Revit 2016 in plotted pdf file (Calibri true type font))

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
887 Views, 3 Replies

Font display issue Revit 2016 in plotted pdf file (Calibri true type font))

Attached is a snip from a PDF file. The file displays properly in Revit and in the preview pane when plotting. But the PDF file displays something different. It is only on this project and has never happened before. It is also intermitten where some are displayed fine and some are not. Deleting them and putting them back does nothing. If it was anything but a corrupt file it would be consistant, not happening on some of the dimension strings (only vertical ones seem to be affected). They are all the same style and same dimension type family and this has only happened on plan views of this project.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Viveka_CD
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Please check if you have the latest updates for Revit 2016 and the service pack 2 which addresses issues reported.

Can you try this for me? Please export to DWF and print to PDF and see if the font prints correctly.

Also, are you using remote desktop to access Revit?

Which version of windows are you using? If it is windows 7 and if you've had a recent update from Microsoft than the Microsoft Hotfix Link can help resolve this issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question, this will help others seeking similar solutions. Kudos welcome!

Regards, 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Viveka_CD

Also, thank you for your reply.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Viveka_CD

The PDF file seems to be the only one affected. The PDF file with the disturbing looking text font, prints exactly how it is supposed to print. I assumed it was going to print exactly how the PDF file looked, but that wasn’t the case. I sent the PDF file to the plotter and to my surprise it came out perfect. It’s probably a Windows 10 bug or a driver issue between BLUEBEAM & Windows. Due to the fact that the print comes out fine a solution will have to be put on the back-burner until I have a little time to experiment. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report