Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting interactive Revit PDFs

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
milenapena
255 Views, 3 Replies

Exporting interactive Revit PDFs

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to have Revit export a PDF that highlights or selects which drawing on the sheet is being referred to? For example I have multiple callouts on one floor plan that is on sheet A-101, then another sheet A-102 with all of the callouts on it. Is it possible that when I click the callout on sheet A-101, that it could highlight or maybe put a box around which specific call out I had chosen once it opens sheet A-102? Hope that makes sense.

Appreciate any help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
barthbradley
in reply to: milenapena
Message 3 of 4
milenapena
in reply to: barthbradley

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately that is not the solution to my issue though. The hyperlinks work I was just wondering if there is a way to have the callout literally "highlight" WHICH drawing (there are multiple on the same sheet) I selected. 

Message 4 of 4
mhiserZFHXS
in reply to: milenapena

As far as I know, there's not. More interactivity with exported PDFs would be an absolutely massive step forward for Autodesk. Imagine not just this, but having a tablet in the field and tapping on a door in plan, and all of the info about that door pops up.

Sigh, we can dream...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report