Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploding Matchlines?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
310 Views, 2 Replies

Exploding Matchlines?

Hello, 

I have multiple sheets with matchlines on them but they seem to be connected as one on all the sheets, so if I need to edit it, one one sheet, it changes all the sheets, so is there a way to explode them so to speak, the person who most likely created them is not here today, and we need to send this job out soon.

Comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alisder.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

Check your properties of the matchlines. I assume you have the top/bottom constraints set to unlimited

(same idea as setting a walls height to be unlimited, it will be visible in all plans, and if you move it in Lvl 2 it will move in all views)

If the match lines are different per plan, you need to add one per view and set its constraints to only that view.

Hope this helps

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Alisder.Brown

Yes the top/bottom constraints are set to unlimited.

The match lines are not that much different per plan right now they are all the same and I fixed most by editing the view or crop box, I only need to fix three of them slighty, I guess I need to add one per those view and set its constraints to only them, I tried it real fast and it still shows up in all the sheets, but it will be a while to get things set up to the right constraints I suppose.

Thank you for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report