Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display error when using the Isolate Element command in Revit family

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
duypham.isystem
398 Views, 6 Replies

Display error when using the Isolate Element command in Revit family

I think this is an issue from version 2023 and has not been fixed yet. When using the HI or HR command in Revit family, objects disappear inexplicably. Is there a mistake in my operation or is it simply a display error? I would appreciate an explanation

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I think it might be the view scale, try increasing it. 

Message 3 of 7

See if disabling hardware acceleration under Options resolves issue.  

Message 4 of 7

Hi @duypham.isystem,

Is this in the Family editor and are the solids joined?

Depending on selection (nested original solid or joined total) it can be visible during selection but can update after to reflect the hidden total solid.

See if it still behaves like this if you unjoin all solids, if not it's a cause of the parent visibility updating to it's child elements (the joined original solids)

Maybe post the family?

- Michel.

Message 5 of 7

Thank you, I tried it and it didn't work

Message 6 of 7

The blocks are properly connected. However, if there is an issue with that, I believe it is a software error. I will send you the file shortly. Thank you for your support.

Message 7 of 7

Thank you, I tried it and it didn't work

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report