Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corrugated Metal Curtain wall panel projection lines

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dreese
505 Views, 3 Replies

corrugated Metal Curtain wall panel projection lines

Hi all,

see attachment of image and curtain wall profile .rfa

I've created a custom curtain wall to display as corrugated paneling using a curtain panel family with an extrusion of a single "rib" for the panel.  the issue i'm having is, i'm trying to make colored elevations with constant color display. the panels are of a dark color and, when i apply the material to the panel it displays the correct color but, the projection lines all show as white. i can use the linework tool to manually adjust each panel but, as you can imagine that's a lot of work. i've tried to override graphic in view, override visibility settings of curtain panel projection lines, no luck. 

any help would greatly be appreciated 

Thanks,

Dillon

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
barthbradley
in reply to: dreese

Post the RVT

Message 3 of 4
dreese
in reply to: barthbradley

Hi barthbradly,

i cannot post the project .rvt file for client confidentiality reasons. i did however copy the curtain wall to a new blank .rvt template file, created a shaded view elevation and, the projection lines display correctly in this file. 

Message 4 of 4
dreese
in reply to: dreese

Ha! figured it out.

i had a visibility filter for curtain panel on my hidden line views that display the projection lines as halftone. i didn't realize the filter was still on.

Thanks for helping me solve my self inflicted issues  🤔

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report