Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Scheme Mayhem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
craig
196 Views, 0 Replies

Color Scheme Mayhem

I would like to configure several default Color schemes for my Revit 2016 template running on Windows 8.1 under Parallels 11 for Mac v10.11.2 (15C50).

The attached screenshots Areas (Gross Building)_Phase, Areas (Rentable)_Scheme 1, and Rooms_Name are what I am beginning with after deleting all unwanted Color Schemes. Note that all Scheme Definition values are blank.

I first add two Scheme Definition values, Existing and New, into the Scheme 1 scheme. See screenshot Areas (Rentable)_Scheme 1(2). Note how the same Scheme Definition values are automatically added to the Phase and Name Color Schemes. See screenshots Areas (Gross Building)_Phase(2) and Rooms_Name(2).

I then add three Scheme Definition values, Bathroom and Bedroom and Hall, into the Name Color Scheme. See screenshot Rooms_Name(3). Note how the same Scheme Definition values are automatically added to the Scheme 1 and Phase Color Schemes. See screenshots Areas (Rentable)_Scheme 1(3) and Areas (Gross Building)_Phase(3).

I then delete the two unwanted Scheme Definition values, Existing and New, from the Name Color Scheme. See screenshot Rooms_Name(4). Note how these deleted Scheme definition values are automatically removed from the Phase and Scheme 1 Color Schemes. See screenshots Areas (Gross Building)_Phase(4) and Areas (Rentable)_Scheme 1(4).

This behavior is not expected and prevents me from being able to create several different unique Color Schemes. Please advise.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report