Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Renderings Have Inconsistent Kelvin Temperatures

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
425 Views, 4 Replies

Cloud Renderings Have Inconsistent Kelvin Temperatures

Hi,

I'm an interior architecture student. I'm working on a conceptual aquarium gift shop, and am currently having issues with the lighting in my cloud renders. All the settings on the renderings are the same, and the lighting settings are consistent in both views. However, the Kelvin temperatures appear to be different in the end results. In one, the lights are the desired warm white, and in the other they are more of a daylight/cool white. Is there a way to fix this so that the other rendering will also give off the same warm white light? 

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 5
lucdoucet_msdl
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

You can adjust the white point value in the post-processing settings of the A360 render viewer without having to re-render.

-luc

lucdoucet_msdl_0-1615861923413.png

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: lucdoucet_msdl

Thanks for replying! I tried this method and while it did make the overall image warmer, the spotlights were still a lot cooler than the lights in my other rendering.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Are you implying that I need to change the CRI of my lights? I'm confused about your link.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report