Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Casework Projection Lineweight

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1846 Views, 6 Replies

Change Casework Projection Lineweight

Hi,

I'm trying to reduce the Projection Lines from casework / furniture in elevations (Image 01).

1. I already changed Projection Line Weight in Object Styles (like it says on this post, Image 02).
  2. Also tried Override Graphics by Element, by selecting a thinner Projection Line, and it doesn't work.

The exterior lines of the casework (and other furniture) keep printing quite thick. Is it something related with the family?

Image 03 (with Thin Lines activated) shows how I would like it to appear.

Thanks,

JPImage 01 - Thick Projection LinesImage 01 - Thick Projection LinesImage 02 - Changes Object StylesImage 02 - Changes Object StylesImage 03 - Thin Lines Active: how I would like it to beImage 03 - Thin Lines Active: how I would like it to be

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
bimscape
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you upload the casework families?

Kind regards,
Ian

Author of The Complete Beginners' Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (free online course)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: bimscape

Yes, here it is!

Message 4 of 7
bimscape

Looking OK for me at 1:100 scale. (see attached screenshot)

What scale is the view set to (the one with the chunky lines)?

Kind regards,
Ian

Author of The Complete Beginners' Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (free online course)
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: bimscape

I've just managed to figure it out! It is something related with a definition in a View Template: changing to other View Templates reduces the overall thickness. Now I just need to figure out which parameter it is...

Thanks for your quick reply anyway!

Cheers,

JP

Message 6 of 7
bimscape

Excellent!

Kind regards,
Ian

Message 7 of 7
pciemierkiewicz

For those who are searching the archive for the answer where template was changing the thickness or appear to be whilst changing lineweight doesnt do anything. Go to model display and change silhouettes. For me it was making handles and outline very thick. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report