Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Grid Line in Object Styles

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
827 Views, 4 Replies

Can't find Grid Line in Object Styles

Hi Everyone.

I think the title is self-explanatory. I am trying to reduce the visual impact of the Grids in the Floor Plan but can't find them neither in Object Styles nor in Visibility Graphics. 

Plus, in the Type Properties of the Grid Revit is telling me that the segment is using Weight Line 1, which isn't true because Line 1 is way more thin than what I am seeing on the view

I am posting an image containing some mullions, walls and the Grid in grey.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

It is only available in the type properties of the Grid type...ANd what is in your image seem like LW 1 for the scale of your view...change scale and it will look thinner

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

Thanks for the answer. I could search endlessly and never find them in the OS

As for the lineweight itself, the view scale is not the problem. In that image you can see that the projection of the mullions are thinner than the Grid, which means the Grid is in o a thicker Lineweight. This is also the printing scale, I can't change that.  

Any other sugestions?

Message 4 of 5
RDAOU
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

The thickness of LW 1 differs between Grids and Mullions...where are you checking for LW thicknesses

• Mullions fall under Model elements
  • Grids fall under annotations

See Giff below...both are LW 1 ... Grid is thicker...Adjust the LW settings and they look the same at my end

LW Test.gif

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: RDAOU

Well, that makes the trick! 

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators