Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazilian Architect needing help to work abroad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ezio16
273 Views, 2 Replies

Brazilian Architect needing help to work abroad

I'm from Brazil as the title say, i have 7 years of experience in the field as an architect, and 10 years with Revit (From Architecture School). I have a deep passion for BIM, started a course in System Analysis and Development just to learn how to code for using with Dynamo. And tried everything in my reach to use it in my home country as an architect, but, currently i work for the infrastructure department of my city, and only make 1400 brazilian reals or 284 dollars a month, even if i earned the salary floor of an architect it would be 1800 dollars a month (and reach the FLOOR is very hard, not even the state respect our floor), so i'm looking for a remote oportunity as a drafter, but every job that i candidate myself doesn't even read my subscription, because i'm from abroad, someone can give me tips of waht can i do?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HVAC-Novice
in reply to: ezio16

You probably should research the visa requirements for the country or countries you want to go to. Abroad could be anything outside Brazil and 200 countries have 1,000 different rules how to enter and work legally. Join a forum specific to that country, for example. If it is a major country you want to go to, I'm sure there are many Brazilians who already went there and might be able to help. 

Any prospective employer will have to work within that legal framework. So, hiring someone from abroad is a bit harder to impossible depending on the country. It depends on their need and alternatives to hire someone who already is there and allowed to work. You also need to research how your education is accepted and your degree is evaluated, how you could obtain a license and so on. You may have to start some sort of trainee or intern position. It all depends. 

This is more a forum about how to use Revit. So, this likely isn't the most efficient way to find a job or meet visa requirements.  

Revit version: R2025.2
Message 3 of 3
angelica_batac
in reply to: ezio16

Hi I'm interested in learning more about your capabilities and personality.  We are an award winning firm in Houston and does work mostly in Texas and in US nationally and also have project in Canada. We do a variety of projects and have an office in Londrina, Brazil.  Let me know if you're interested.  Pls email me at angelica.batac@investwellarchitects.com or hr@investwellarchitects.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report