Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Color Scheme not loading one pattern

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
bmyrumYGWJ2
467 Views, 8 Replies

Background Color Scheme not loading one pattern

Every user on this cloud-shared project's finish plan looks like the attached. For some reason color type CON2 and any new ones we create only load as pink diagonal crosshatches. Every other floor-type finish worked fine until we added this one.

Labels (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
barthbradley
in reply to: bmyrumYGWJ2

ColorSchemeColor.png

Message 3 of 9
bmyrumYGWJ2
in reply to: barthbradley

The problem is that no matter what we put there it looks like the pink diagonal cross hatch.

Message 4 of 9
barthbradley

Okay, if I understand correctly, no matter what color and pattern is assigned in the Color Scheme Dialog Box, the color and pattern remains the same - pink and crosshatch?  If so, that's bazaar. I'd open a support ticket on it myself.   

Message 5 of 9

Hi @bmyrumYGWJ2,

Workshared model?, if so create a new Local, and clean out the windows temp.

And / or audit central file itself.

- Michel

Message 6 of 9

it is a cloud-shared model.

Message 7 of 9

Then clean the CollaborationCache on the local machine, this will re-create the local.

I think this is still it's location? https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Collaboration-for-... 

I had a this exact thing a week or so ago, a colleague, couldn't update the colorfill with new values.

If I opened the model the values updated directly and after a sync he could see them also. It was a rather old local, told him to create a new one, clear windows temp, and issue was solved after that.

Message 8 of 9
azad.Nanva

Do you Check the filters?

If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 9 of 9
bmyrumYGWJ2

it turns out to be a memory issue. once the computer was fully restarted and the file audited it printed correctly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report