Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 to 2016 conversion

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
340 Views, 1 Reply

2014 to 2016 conversion

Hello

We are planning to convert a relativley large Revit project from 2014 to 2016.  I am asking folks who have done one or more of these conversions if they have had problems.  If so what are the problems.  What actual problems have been seen.  There will be the full range of linked Engineer files that will need upgraded as well.  That is already agreed to.

Thank you for your advise.  I am just looking for any red flags.

Nardo

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I already tried before project modelled in 2014 and open in 2016 and it takes time to open because every single family you loaded in 2014 will update to 2016. The first thing you do open all link into 2016 and save before you open your own model in 2016. Be also aware that some instances will pop up during the transition either you cancel or delete. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report