Revit API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with connector for DomainElectrical

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ilgnv88
366 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with connector for DomainElectrical

I faced a situation where there is an electrical circuit, but the connectors do not see each other. Perhaps the matter is in the family, but then the question arises whether this is an isolated case or whether it is not entirely correct to determine the connection via connector.AllRefs. I used connector.AllRefs props and an error occurred to me in this case, when i to determine the connection through connector.AllRefs. It seems that in the electrical circuit of the basic equipment a connector is connected with DomainUndefined, which has a connector.AllRefs Other properties and methods for the connected and not connected connectors are the same.

input -> collector.OfCategory(BuiltInCategory.OST_ElectricalCircuit).WhereElementIsNotElementType()

for element in input:
    for connector in (element.BaseEquipment.MEPModel.ConnectorManager.Connectors):        
reflist
= [x for x in connector.AllRefs] if ("DomainElectrical" in str(connector.Domain)) and ("PowerCircuit" in str(connector.ElectricalSystemType)) and reflist:

connector.png

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeremytammik
in reply to: ilgnv88

Do the connectors connect properly when driven manually through the end user interface?

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 3 of 4
jeremytammik
in reply to: ilgnv88

Aha, now I see that you asked the same question twice:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api-forum/problem-with-connector-for-domainelectrical/m-p/93869...

Jeremy Tammik
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network, ADN Open
The Building Coder

Message 4 of 4
ilgnv88
in reply to: jeremytammik

Yes, this question was in spam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Rail Community