cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum

Forum

Steps to reproduce
Can't open a website where someone responses to my post on forum


Expected results
read the solution from someone


Actual results
Access denied to that website


URL where issue occurs
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/moderator-hold/re-shape-topology-optimization/m-p/11862751#M294184


Browser
Chrome


OS
Windows


3 Comments
kevinle2
Alumni
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @xburza ,

 

This is a moderation forum and cannot be viewed outside of Moderators. Can you elaborate on your issue? Can you send screenshots on what you are experiencing?

xburza
Participant

Hello @kevinle2,

 

Oh, thanks. Of course. I am trying to solve some studies on generative design. But it is still loading, still solving.. It has some outcomes, but all of them are failed. And I don't know what to do, I also can't cancel the solving.. And I have a little time to finish my work.. I'am sending screenshots 😉 

 

Thank you for helping!

 

xburza_0-1680677768347.pngxburza_1-1680677782711.pngxburza_2-1680677808883.png

 

Best Regards Peter Burza.

 

kevinle2
Alumni

Is this a forum issue you are experiencing? The screenshots you provided are of our industry software. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea