Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RENDERING IN CLOUD

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
129 Views, 3 Replies

RENDERING IN CLOUD

I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE SOME RESTRICTIONS WITH THE SIZE OF THE FILE TO RENDER IN THE CLOUD. I HAVE A PROJECT IN NAVISWORS WHICH HAS A SIZE OF 900 MEGA AND WHEN I STARTED THE PROCESS OF PREPARATION TO RAISE IT TO THE CLOUD OF AUTODESK FROM NAVISWORS, THE ACTION IS COMPLETED WITHOUT PROBLEMS, BUT IN THE CLOUD OF THE RENDER IT DOES NOT REGISTER AS A NEW PROJECT. PLEASE IF SOMEBODY HELPS ME
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

What do you mean by 'IT DOES NOT REGISTER AS A NEW PROJECT'? Is your rendering appeared in a existing rendering gallery? Of your rendering did not rendered. 

I would like to suggest you to rename you Navisworks project name and try cloud rendering again. If the file is too large to upload to Cloud, it will pop an error message. If the file can be upload successfully, it should be able to be rendered.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: SallyDong2005

the problem is that the file uploaded from my application does not appear in my rendering portal. The sequence of preparation and upload of the file from my computer is done entirely, but I enter my portal and the file does not exist and there are no error messages.

Message 4 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you help to use fiddler to debug this issue? Please follow these steps to debug it:

1. install fiddler from here: http://www.telerik.com/fiddler.

2. launch fiddler, and then go to Tools -->Optionsà HTTPS --> check 'Capture HTTPS CONNECTs' and check 'Decrypt HTTPS traffic'

3. launch Revit and then try cloud rendering to render a sample file

4. when the error dialog pop, go to fiddler : File --> Save --> all sessions

5. share the log to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com.

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report