Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Oakhillarchitects
410 Views, 5 Replies

Validation error

is anyone else having trouble uploading files to the rendering service? I keep getting a validation error on a relatively simple file. Just to troubleshoot the file, I tried uploading a file that has previously been successful, and got the same error, so I'm confident it's either a problem with cloud rendering or somehow transmitting on my end is having issues. If anyone can respond that they're either successful uploading or having the same issue, it will help me narrow down where the problem is.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Are you uploading from within AutoCad or direct from the website?

I can't upload an eTransmit Zip folder to the online portal - it says I need to use AutoCAD 2018 or later - which I am.

I can upload via the "renderonline" command

Message 3 of 6

That works! thanks so much!

Message 4 of 6

I forwarded the issue to developer team and they are investigate it. Any solution will let you know. Apologize for it. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

Do you use Chrome browser?

We found that only chrome browser has this problem, it may related with the chrome latest update. We are checking it. Before we fix it, i would like to suggest you to use IE or Firefox to work around it. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 6 of 6

I am using Chrome, so maybe that's it. Uploading directly via the Renderonline command has been working for me.

Thanks for the feedback.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report