Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReCap 2022 Network Deployment

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sdoc
533 Views, 4 Replies

ReCap 2022 Network Deployment

I am trying to deploy Recap 2022 to a lab for my school that I oversee.

I have done many lab installs, both with the classic way as well as with the cloud way of having autodesk create the installer online. When I download Recap 2022 and start the install process, it only allows a single computer install.

Is there any option online where I can download (or create) a network install for Recap 2022? Preferably if it would show up in my "Custom Installs" option under "Products and Services" webpage, it would make things easier.  

Has anyone else been able to deploy ReCap 2022 via the network?  

Thanks

Labels (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barmanr
in reply to: sdoc

Hi @sdoc ,

I am not sure if this is what you're looking for but in manage.autodesk.com under Custom Install (Screenshot attached), you can create a deployment. Perhaps you can deploy it to a shared network location.

But if you already tried this and looking for a way to install via the network all at once, this is not possible at the moment.

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov Barman, Reality Capture

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 3 of 5
sdoc
in reply to: barmanr

I didnt see an option in the Custom Install for ReCap.  Only Revit, Maya, AutoCAD, 3ds max.  

I was just wondering if there was even an network install option or if I should try and contact Autodesk via chat

Message 4 of 5
barmanr

Hi @sdoc,

You will need either a Serial Number or Autodesk ID subscription license for ReCap Pro to show up in Custom Installs (See image). Yeah, it would be best to contact Autodesk Support to see if Educational accounts can be used for Custom Installs.

Warmest Regards,
Rishov 

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 5 of 5
sdoc

Thanks for the info.  It now just showed up in the Custom Install field.  I guess there is couple of days of delay between the time I register and the time is shows up.

Regards,

SDOC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report