Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mesh object in autodesk drive status online

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
renalds
261 Views, 3 Replies

mesh object in autodesk drive status online

Hi.

I have some troble with autodesk drive mesh model. In recap pro uploaded point cloud to creat a mesh, received a email, that mesh is ready, but when I open my autodesk drive folder file status shown as online, and before file name is yelow trangle as warning since. Can't open, download or do anything with that file.

Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
barmanr
in reply to: renalds

Hi @renalds ,

Do you mean there are no rcm and obj files in the project folder in your mounted Autodesk Drive? Can you right-click on the file and choose export to bring to your local drive? What about when you visit drive.autodesk.com in your web browser?

Also possible to have the name of your project? I will just make sure nothing went wrong at the backend first.

Thanking You.

Warmest Regards,

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture
Message 3 of 4
renalds

Hi, thank you for answer. After I add a comment I tried to view project using web browser and it was there and I was able to download my project, but still, In my desktop drive project shown with a warning sign, status online (I add screen shut from autodesk drive). 

Message 4 of 4
barmanr

Hi @renalds ,

Seems like a Desktop Connector sync issue if the files exist in the web browser. Could you try right-click on the file and press "Sync"? Please make sure you are using the latest version of Desktop Connector that can be found here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/desktop-connector/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/...

Could you also try closing and restarting your Desktop Connector? And then see if there are any pending actions by right-clicking and selecting "Pending Actions".

Warmest Regards,

Rishov Barman
Reality Capture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report