Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing while Indexing (Registration in Recap)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
401 Views, 1 Reply

Freezing while Indexing (Registration in Recap)

I am using a Topocon GL2000 Scanner. I imported the .CLR files into recap 360 pro version  4.1.0.62 and registered my scans. I then started indexing the files. After indexing about 15 files, recap freezes. I suspend the process and restart recap again. This did not help. Recap freezes at the same file.

As i do not want to waste time, i restart a new project with a new file name and re-import all the files again. What happen now is that some of the .clr files which could be imported last time cannot be imported now and recap gave a message "Recap encountered an error importing .......""

Please help urgently as I have a deadline to complete a project

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ashwini.murthy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

I am sorry you are facing this issue. The scans from Topcon GLS2000 that I have work fine. Would you be willing to share the raw scans with us? If you are, I can set up a secure shared box folder where you can upload the scans. 

I suggest close and reopen Recap. Create a new project, import all scans except the one that hangs. 

Thanks,

Ashwini

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report