Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen / crash

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Scanner2GO
451 Views, 4 Replies

Blue screen / crash

Hi Guys,

I am getting a blue screen while working with Recap. Somtimes it is crashing during the import and somtimes during the auto registration or the indexing process.

Is there a kind of dump file to get a better understanding of the issue?

Thanks,

Scanner2GO

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MarcZinck
in reply to: Scanner2GO

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems when using ReCap Pro. Could you provide us with more details regarding your system configuration? (Computer model, OS version, disk, ram, graphics card, etc...)

From your description and photo it appears that the operating system is experiencing a non-recoverable failure which may be due to out of date drivers.

Do you have sufficient free disk space for the project? You may want to try using an external drive as an experiment.

Marc
Message 3 of 5
Scanner2GO
in reply to: MarcZinck

Hi Marc,

sorry for my late response but I was working on another job. At the moment recap is working fine. But I will keep testing it for our clients.

Regarding your point of disk space. Is there a way to estimate if I have enough disk space?

Cheers,

Eike

Message 4 of 5

Hi @Scanner2GO

can you check if the Recap system requirements are met with your computer?

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RECAP/2017/ENU/?guid=GUID-3F668434-36E4-4427-AC34-41ACA356AFAA

I have seen all kinds of errors or program crashes, but it's the first time I see a blue screen.

Regards,

Karsten

Karsten Saenger
Message 5 of 5

Hi Karsten,

I am working on a Surface PRO 4 with 16GB Ram and 512GBSSD Drive on a i7. My grafic card is weak with an Intel Iris Graphics 540.

Cheers,

Eike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report