Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to sell my 2015 perpetual license?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
DrNewcenstein
471 Views, 2 Replies

Is it possible to sell my 2015 perpetual license?

I bought Max 2015 at the end of 2014. 
9 years later, I still don’t use it. I’ve got far too many expensive hobbies, and frankly this is deeper water than I need to be in. I’m better off sticking with “stupid people” programs.

I paid $4,025 total for this, and I open it once or twice year just to remind myself I’m too dumb to use it like I want.

Can I sell my perpetual license, forever losing access to it unless I purchase a new subscription (not that I hold out any hope of actually doing so)? Is there a way to do this through Autodesk? 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DrNewcenstein

nope not possible

Message 3 of 3
Simon_Weel
in reply to: DrNewcenstein

The short answer is, indeed, no. The long answer: it depends. If you happen to live in the EU, then you might resell your license, although the last word hasn't been said about this. So far, the big firms don't complain about the current resellers in the EU. But then there's another snag - Autodesk won't activate old products. Which in IMO contradicts the 'perpetual' thing. But I guess that's food for the legal department...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report