Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download autoCAD 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
18144 Views, 4 Replies

download autoCAD 2013

Can I download autoCAD 2013 on a Windows 10 pc now?

I tried to download the student version but when I had to select the version of autoCAD I can choose beetween 2014, 2015 and 2016, not 2013.

Is possible to have the 2013 version?

I use autoCAD at school and there we have the 2013 version so it would be better to have that version.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

welcome @Anonymous.autodesk.com!

>> Can I download autoCAD 2013 on a Windows 10 pc now?

You might download it from >>>here<<<, but I guess you don't get an activation (the activation of education licenses are only available for the last 3 releases, so currently for 2016, 2015, 2014).

Even if you have downloaded it you might have problems installing it as AutoCAD 2013 is not built to run on Windows 10.

>> I use autoCAD at school and there we have the 2013 version

Ask you  school why they are teaching with a 4 years old version of a program.

And I guess you can run the 2016 release (as this release is the only one supported on Windows 10). The save format is the same as AutoCAD 2013, so you can open their files and they can open your files (maybe a command -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD could be helpful in some situations).

The command and options are more in 2016, and yes, the colors of the menu are a bit different, but the difference is not so big that you would have troubles to find icons or start commands from the menu.

Happy New Year, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
pendean

2013 is no longer available for students. Long gone.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

MOHAMED ALI

Message 5 of 5
ennujozlagam

autocad 2013 retired already. just install latest version and has a student activation code.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report