Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012LT installer

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
646 Views, 10 Replies

2012LT installer

Hi Guys,

I lost my DVD but still have my serial number saved in my password wallet. Can anybody share their installer please. Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Unfortunately, Autodesk no longer supports AutoCAD 2012 LT. As of August 2019 they stopped issuing the activation codes for the legacy software. Autodesk has adopted a subscription based model for their applications.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

Thank you for your response, but I don't need activation codes, I already have a license. I just wanted the installer. I lost the DVD, I am looking for it but while doing that I am trying my luck here.

Message 4 of 11
pendean

You missed the first part, "support" means they no longer take the time and effort to help you out with things like this, so no-support means Autodesk has opted to no longer help with such items.

Call around resellers in your region and see if any have a disk laying around you can get https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller

Also try eBay and other sites to buy a disk from other users.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

Yup aware of that, that is why I am pleading to the other users with kindred hearts. I am hoping that one of  the legacy license owner that the Autodesk left out with no support will help each other.  Thanks for taking the time to reply though, appreciate it.😉

Message 6 of 11
pendean

@Anonymous very few users that hit these forums still have old disks they want to part with, your best bet (while you wait for that miracle) if this a true dire need is to go purchase one (or purchase a link to a download) if they exist.

Good luck.
Message 7 of 11
rkmcswain

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately, Autodesk no longer supports AutoCAD 2012 LT. As of August 2019 they stopped issuing the activation codes for the legacy software.

Did they extend this to include later versions at this time? Because at the time of the announcement in August 2019, this only included versions 2010 and older.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

@pendean yes mate, I did realize that there is no hope here so I jumped into the dark web where people are happy to share, 😁 and there is where I found an installer and a clean one too! So this problem is solved and no thanks to the snubss here. Thanks for taking your time replying.
Message 9 of 11
RobDraw

Thanks for posting a solution. The dark web sounds like a nice place.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 10 of 11
pendean

@Anonymous Glad you found a solution exactly as I suggested you do (aka try elsewhere).
So... you are welcome.
Message 11 of 11
rkmcswain

@Anonymous wrote:

I did realize that there is no hope here so I jumped into the dark web

Yes, I love the new dark theme for Chrome.......

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report