Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
PowerShape Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerShape Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerShape topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Appearance - Graduated not working correctly on PS2025

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
VitorMartinsAugusto
427 Views, 3 Replies

View Appearance - Graduated not working correctly on PS2025

I noticed that on PS2025, when selecting View Appearance - Graduated, instead of getting a graduated backgroud colour, as it used to be, PowerSHAPE will simply show the interpolated colour:

VitorMartinsAugusto_0-1719482379587.png

I don't understand how something like this gets broken!

Regards,

Vitor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I opened Regedit and renamed the PowerShape key to PowerShape-old (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\PowerShape-old) , forcing this key to be regenerated by the next PowerSHAPE start.

VitorMartinsAugusto_0-1719482751962.png

This fixed the problem. But it is odd - how could that happen?

Message 3 of 4

I now understand the reason:

If you activate "Depth cueing" in Options - View, the graduated background is replaced by an interpolated colour. It may well be that this is still showing a graduated background, but with the wrong "zoom" level, so it appears as a solid colour.

Weird...

Message 4 of 4

As a side note, activating and then deactivating Depth cueing will regenerate the view, allowing to test the Anti-alising setting without having to restart PowerSHAPE.

If Anti-alising is disabled, see this: https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Anti-Aliasing-Opti...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report