Community
PowerShape Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerShape Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerShape topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMS error Powershape

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1615 Views, 4 Replies

RMS error Powershape

Hello,

I got a RMS error when I open Powershape 2016 since one week

PrtScr capture_2.jpg

Someone could help me please?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

It's about you license, if you paid for it, I think there are two options:

- first, if you have a network license, check your internet connection

- second, if you have a dongle (USB key), check if it is plugged in

If there is all right, you should think about the tip wrote at the end of this message.

Mateusz

Message 3 of 5
ewshp

Hi,

RMS license (network license) can be a pain to debug depending on the network configuration of your company.

Reading your post, it seems it worked a week ago....did you made any modification to your computer in the mean time ? Some firewall may block request to the licence server.

Also make sure that the latest version of the RMS file containing your licence has been properly setup on the licence server as follows :

RMS License Manager Tool  > Remove all features > Add Feature > From a File > <your_rms_file>

As the error code displayed refers to : No license code is available for this feature on the specified host

Hope this helps.

Sam

Message 4 of 5
Yogesh.Mohite

Hi @Anonymous

Error 1005 means that the application is unable to acquire a license; this happens usually because the server is not running, or cannot be seen across the network or 'The licensing system has no licensing resources that could satisfy the request'.Please check that you have renewed license properly.

Please use below given procedure to renew license file.

• Close all applications running off the back of the license server
  • Open the license manager tool
  • Delete all licenses from the server
  • Stop the server
  • Delete "lservrc" from the installation tree - e.g. Drive:\Program Files\Delcam\Flex4004\sys\exec\lservrc
  • Re-start the server
  • Install the new license onto the server.

Note: License file feature are store on "lservrc", so deleting this file will delete all your old features. 

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Thank You.

Yogesh Mohite
Tags (3)
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Yogesh.Mohite

Hello,

Thank you for your answers,It works now.

It was a RMS License Manager Tool error. I didn't know that there were a server which manage the license and the problem come from him.

I restarted the License Server Service and that's ok now.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report