Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Beginners Training Program

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
barr.jarryd
1186 Views, 4 Replies

Interactive Beginners Training Program

Hey folks!

So I've taken on the task of building a training regiment that will allow new employees to grasp the basics of powermill fairly quickly.

Now this training regiment is far from complete. (I simply don't have enough time to go full board into it)

I'm throwing this up here so that you guys can take a look at it and see if maybe it's worth while for me to continue working on, and expand it further.

Basically is it a series of macro's that call each other that give the user an interactive training experience.

I say again, this is a project that is FAR from complete.

Let me know with some feedback what you guys think of the project and how the training works out for you.

You will have to manually adjust the macro call paths in the macros themselves to make it work for you.

Thanks again folks!

Side note: Had an issue zipping the folder so I have to post it in pieces.

Also you will have to create a dgk file called Example Model.dgk for this to work. It can be anything you wish.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barr.jarryd
in reply to: barr.jarryd

Here are the other Macros to go along with the first two.

Message 3 of 5
barr.jarryd

Here is the entire Zip file with everything you need.

Message 4 of 5
TK.421

nice dude! i only went through the first one, but that's pretty useful; gonna have a guy here go through it. found one teeny tiny bug: I dont use the view toolbar on the right side of the screen, so I inserted the command to raise it prior to that code in your macro.

very cool idea. I dont think it's a waste of time at all. i think you could charge for this!

--------------------------------------
the numbers never lie
Message 5 of 5
barr.jarryd

*edit*

Someone had made a comment posting their youtube link with powermill videos but it seems to have been removed.

Ignore is reply.

*Edit*

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report