Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nggarnaud
700 Views, 2 Replies

Build problem

Hello Everyone

I am having some issues building in VS2015 community with update 1, a project that was previously created with VS 2012 with update 2. The properties settings appears good , but the Debug x64 build fails and i have the following message:

1> Generating Code...
1>GenerativeLineARXMAIN.obj : warning LNK4197: export 'acrxGetApiVersion' specified multiple times; using first specification
1> Creating library C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Gil Generative Projects\GenerativeLine1\x64\Debug\GenerativeLine1.lib and object C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Gil Generative Projects\GenerativeLine1\x64\Debug\GenerativeLine1.exp
Creating library C:\Users\Gil\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Gil Generative Projects\GenerativeLine1\x64\Debug\GenerativeLine1.lib and object C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Gil Generative Projects\GenerativeLine1\x64\Debug\GenerativeLine1.exp 1>GenerativeLine1.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) char const * __cdecl std::_Winerror_map(int)" (__imp_?_Winerror_map@std@@YAPEBDH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl std::_System_error_category::message(int)const " (?message@_System_error_category@std@@UEBA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@2@H@Z) 1>GenerativeLineARXMAIN.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) char const * __cdecl std::_Winerror_map(int)" (__imp_?_Winerror_map@std@@YAPEBDH@Z) 1>C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\Gil Generative Projects\GenerativeLine1\x64\Debug\GenerativeLine1.arx : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time and support!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
moogalm
in reply to: nggarnaud

Hi,

It is difficult to pursue your problem with out sample project.

LNK2019:unresolved external symbol 'symbol' referenced in function 'function'

I suggest you read this link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/799kze2z(v=vs.120).aspx

And check out following things:

1) #include the correct header
2) #define any requisite macros
3) specify all additional .lib dependencies
Message 3 of 3
nggarnaud
in reply to: moogalm

hello,

Thank you for your time.

i doublechecked my code to make sure that they are no undefined functions. But things seems to be correctly declare in the .h and define in my .cpp.

Here are some details about the project i am working on .

Screenshot (15).pngScreenshot (16).pngScreenshot (17).pngScreenshot (18).pngScreenshot (19).pngScreenshot (20).pngScreenshot (21).pngScreenshot (22).png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report