Did you mean: 

acedGetPoint - coordinates modified

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
AndreasBudach
361 Views, 3 Replies

acedGetPoint - coordinates modified

Hello forum users, I've got an API question about ObjectArx function acedGetPoint. I generate SCR and lsp files which call my ObjectARX command and pass several point values via AutoLisp. On my machine this works as expected: acedGetPoint retrieves the correct point coordinates. On a customer's machine the behaviour is different. The coordinate values retrieved by acedGetPoint do not match the values written in lsp file. What can be the reason (e.g. special AutoCAD variables)?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

1) acedGetPoint return point in UCS

2) acedGetPoint return point which can be correspondent to OSNAP value

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 4

If the file that they are getting the readings from was the same file that you took readings from it would be strange. If the file was inserted into another file then the origins of the two files may be different, even if the file was inserted into 0,0 as the base may not be 0,0. 

Message 4 of 4

it was an UCS issue, solution: use acdbUcs2Wcs to transform coordinates from UCS to WCS. Thank You!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report