Community
Netfabb Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Netfabb Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Netfabb topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial download

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
679 Views, 1 Reply

Free Trial download

Hey, I'm not a student nor teacher nor bisness man. theres only these options. Can I still donwload  netfabb?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
steffen_anders_adsk
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Netfabb Forum!

Thank you for asking, I'm glad you're interested in Netfabb.

With this switch we're asking just in case you might be a teacher or student to point visitors to our Autodesk Education programme where qualifying persons can obtain selected products for no cost. However, you may certainly download and try Netfabb even if you're neither of the options provided. By all means, do select "A business user" and proceed with the download.

Our trial version provides you with 30 contiguous days of Netfabb Premium. You may begin a subscription at any time, both during and after the trial period. However, if you do not need all of the professional tools provided, you may let the trial run out or switch directly to the free version that continues the legacy of the popular netfabb basic.

To learn more about installing and trialling Netfabb, visit the Installation FAQ here: http://help.autodesk.com/view/NETF/2018/ENU/?guid=GUID-E9B39621-CEA2-4E83-AFBA-6C338E3EFD06

Best regards,

Steffen

Steffen Anders

Autodesk Netfabb Team

Netfabb resources: Online HelpNetfabb knowledge baseForumsHomepageYouTube

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report