.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could anyone tell me the autocad version list and its .net framework version?

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
swaywood
13834 Views, 22 Replies

Could anyone tell me the autocad version list and its .net framework version?

Hi:

I want to know the autocad version and its .net framework version list from ACAD2007 to ACAD2017?

And from which version the accoremgd.dll exist?

best wishes

swaywood

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: _gile

Hey Gilles

respect to your devotion in this posts.

Just to know, is it against the Autodesk licensing and terms of use to share .net API dll so we can combine them all in one place for greater compatibility of our apps ?  

Thank you in forward

Message 22 of 23
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to know, is it against the Autodesk licensing and terms of use to share .net API dll so we can combine them all in one place for greater compatibility of our apps ? 

It is nonsense to combine AutoCAD .NET dll's because you have to set in your's projects Copy Local to False

Otherwise, you will have many problems with the code.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 23 of 23
microtecnologo
in reply to: _gile

Thank you very much for that important table that links the autocad versions with your VS libraries, I have been using .Net for Autocad 2012 and I could not update a job to Autocad 2016, with your table I discovered that I still needed to add the reference accoremgd. Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report