Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working File Issue

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pratick_sethi
338 Views, 4 Replies

Working File Issue

Hi Sir,   I have a query regarding the linking of a .nwf file. Let I have an integrated working .nwf file which is created by appending some sets of .nwf files. If I am changing anything in that sets of .nwf files, why cant I see the changes in my main integrated .nwf file ?   I am explaining with a CASE.   Let while creating an integrated .nwf file name "C"  i have appended 2 sets of .nwf files say "B" & "C". At that time "B" contains 3 .nwc files. So if i replace any .nwc files with same name and update. I can see the updated changes in my integrated file "C" but If I am adding a COMPLETELY new file in the .nwf file "B" and save it as .nwf. This change doesnt reflect in my Integrated .nwf file "C".    Please guide and help to resolve.

@DarrenP @victoria.r.lager @brett_parkerLUEP7 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hello

Thank you for posting to the forums.

Can I ask you to contact your local support directly to assist with this issue.

Support contact can be found here;

brett_parkerLUEP7_0-1688638843047.png

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager
Message 3 of 5

I have tried but he didn't solve my issue. If you could help me out it would be very nice.

Message 4 of 5

Hello

Unfortunately I am unsure what the issue is. If you can ask the support person to raise an R&D ticket, we can review further.

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager
Message 5 of 5

Okay Sir. I will see what can be done.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report