Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reload DWG Fails - Clashes Removed From Groups Without Updating Tests

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ryan.saluzzi
138 Views, 0 Replies

Reload DWG Fails - Clashes Removed From Groups Without Updating Tests

This issue occurs when exporting a newer version of a model to Dropbox, which once totally uploaded is refreshed in the Navisworks model that has a direct link to that file on Dropbox. 9/10 times this process works just fine and I've been using this platform and method for a few years now but sometimes it does fail. For some reason, sometimes I hit refresh to fast or it just doesn't load for some unknown reason, but the file doesn't come in and is blank. I can reexport and refresh again and that usually gets the model back, not the issue, but its the clash tests that i had set up now get all screwed up and I can't understand why. I normally group my clashes based on what needs to be done and by who to better break them all down. the problem is the clashes within these groups get "taken out" when the file is refreshed as a blank even without updating the clash tests. I could understand if I updated the clash tests while the file was blank but this happens without even doing that so the fixed model refresh after that still ends me with all my clashes thrown out the my groups and needing to regroup them all over again. anybody else run into this issue and have advice on how to fix this?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report