Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with rendering, random white, blue or gray false partitions. Please Help!! Work flow effected!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bcollenbergFV4UJ
292 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with rendering, random white, blue or gray false partitions. Please Help!! Work flow effected!

Hello,

I am having a lot of issues with rendering. I'm not really not sure what's happening. I usually am able to see the edges and faces of all the objects but that isn't happening. I haven't used Navisworks Manage in some time but I know this isn't normal. 

I've researched for a couple of hours now and can't seem to find the issue. I feel it may be a setting or layer issue but I really don't know. I really don't think it's the modeling/rendering itself, even though it's the laptop version, it's running on a NVIDIA RTX 4090.

Please help!! It's been a pain taking measurements to white/grayish objects that should be shown more clear. 

Not to mention the random gray, blue or white (somewhat) transparent false partitions everywhere. This has been severely slowing down my productiveness at work and I need to find a solution ASAP!

Program:

Navisworks Manage 2024

Equipment: 

Manufacturer: Dell

Model: Precision 5680

Processor: Intel i7-13800H, 2500 mhz, 14 cores

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU

RAM: 64 GB

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello, @bcollenbergFV4UJ I hope you are doing well, if you share your file with me I can check it and at least rule out if it is specific to your equipment, if I find something else, I will gladly tell you.

Greetings!

Message 3 of 3

Unfortunately this is a job I'm on and due to NDAs and such I am unable to share the file. I did open up one of the free sample files that Navisworks Manage provides, "ice stadium.nwd" and everything appears fine, I can see all the objects, framing and walls as it should be. It must be a setting that's off but I'm not sure. 

I can share tho that the original building was 3D scanned and from what I can tell, all the scanned in objects are white but it's an obvious difference between those and the transparent false partitions. 

I'm not sure what to do either, other than record the settings of these 2 files and see if anything is different. 

One last thing that may effect the model, it was an online coordination model that I downloaded locally to work with and save over. I don't know if this would effect any settings or the model but there's that. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report