Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink inside properties

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
maria_mullins
329 Views, 2 Replies

Hyperlink inside properties

Hi there,

Would anyone know how to add hyperlinks into custom properties and have them transfer when you export the file as an IFC into Navisworks? Then have that link in Navisworks properties too.

I would like to have all my information (properties, clickable website link, phone etc.) for my client in one custom property tab

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Forums.

Unfortunately this is not possible currently. Noting the benefit of the request, a feature has been created in our backlog for future consideration and this post has been linked so that the identified scenario is considered. Based on ongoing developments, the considered enhancement cannot be committed to a planned development release currently but please keep an eye on future release notes.

However, I have confirmed the Autodesk Properties Panel Enhanced addin does achieve what you are asking for. This can be found here. This can be downloaded and installed along side Navisworks. 

This is planned to be incorporated into a Navisworks release in the future but for now it is an addin only. 

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager
Message 3 of 3

Enhanced properties has now been merged into the Navisworks 2025 release

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report