Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping tests for reports/ Exporting multiple tests to one report.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
frazer_reynolds43SJN
237 Views, 1 Reply

Grouping tests for reports/ Exporting multiple tests to one report.

Is there any way possible to export a specific selection of tests into one report? At present it seems like the only option is to export the current test, or export all tests with no option so export selected multiple tests onto one report. 

The reason I ask is because I have specific tests set up based on search sets which are differentiated first by discipline then by element type. 

I then clash these against other disciplines specific sets so my tests look something like this: 

STR Beams Vs MEP Cable Trays

STR Beams Vs MEP Pipework 

STR Beams VS MEP Lighting

STR Columns VS MEP Cable Trays

STR Columns Vs MEP Pipework

STR Columns Vs MEP Lighting 

And so on. 

I would like to export these tests as one Report which would be STR Vs MEP. 

I would then do a similar approach with STR VS Arch, splitting the Arch model into sets of Walls, Floors, Doors & Windows etc. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the forums.

We are looking to improve the way the clash detective sorts and manages tests. I will add this use case to the development feature for consideration when we begin development.

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report