Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTRL-Z after "hide unselected" no longer resets what was originally hidden.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jmelodyJLDDY
182 Views, 3 Replies

CTRL-Z after "hide unselected" no longer resets what was originally hidden.

For years, I have used "hide unselected" to temporarily isolate one .nwc, and then after I saw what I wanted to see, I would ctrl-z to "reset" what was originally hidden. On big projects this can be a few dozen .nwcs, so it is not very efficient to go back and hide those again. At some point within the last 2 months, this workflow stopped working. Now, ctrl-z will work to undo the movement in navis up to the point of "resetting" the originally hidden .nwcs, but then it would not do that last undo. Is this possibly a setting that I inadvertently checked? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jmelodyJLDDY
in reply to: jmelodyJLDDY

I figured out what was causing this issue. For anyone else experiencing this frustrating issue, go to options>general>undo and increase the buffer size. I increased it to 8000 kb and it works again.

Message 3 of 4

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the forums. 

We are not aware of this issue or anything changing. Can you check the buffer size in the undo page in options editor.

https://help.autodesk.com/view/NAV/2024/ENU/?guid=GUID-D8AC83ED-ADFF-4BD8-ACA3-37A6136EA566

What version are you using?

Regards

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager
Message 4 of 4

Ahhh great. Glad it is sorted.

Brett Parker
Navisworks Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report