Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant see list clash test

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bd_blues
525 Views, 4 Replies

Cant see list clash test

I had a computer crash and had to reformat and reinstall all products. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix this, and it's extremely annoying.     

2021-03-24_8-49-26.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hmunsell
in reply to: bd_blues

there should be a faint light line under the "...All" buttons (Reset, Compact, etc....). if you hover over it you should get a Up/Down arrow. you should be able to just left click and drag. 

https://autode.sk/3tRjJo0

Unless you don't have any tests loaded maybe....?  if that the case you will need to recreate them, or hopefully you exported your tests to an XMP file and can simply reload them. 

Capture.JPG

if you do not have them saved, you can open a file that has them and Export them. Then load them into your current file.

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
hmunsell

so... I gotta know.... which was it 😊? missing tests or hard to find line?

Howard Munsell
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
bd_blues

Hard to find line; they need to make that a little more visible. Thanks for your time and effort. It was a big help it was giving the heebie-jeebies. 

Message 5 of 5
hmunsell

that one had me too a little while back. white line on a light gray background..... LOL.

No problem, glad i could help.

Howard Munsell

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report