Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Nastran Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Nastran Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Nastran topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nastran sol144 Calculae wing deformation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
198 Views, 2 Replies

Nastran sol144 Calculae wing deformation

Because my wing has a wingtip winglet, I fill in the aerodynamic surface in sections.But when I used Nastran to calculate the linear static deformation of the wing, the aerodynamic surface of the original joint broke.Does it affect the accuracy of the results?How to solve this problem? Thank you very much for your guidance and advice!!!Y~[L[3C4%YKHL`2([DO}29C.png

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
John_Holtz
in reply to: 1518897137

Hi @1518897137 Welcome to the Autodesk Inventor Nastran forum.

I see that you are not using Autodesk Inventor Nastran to create your model. What software are you using for creating and viewing the results? I suggest that you should contact that software vendor and ask why the pieces of your model are not connected together. 

John

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉
Message 3 of 3
in reply to: John_Holtz

I use MSC.Nastran software, to solve aeroelasticity problem, is not this forum? Sorry, my bad.Thank you very much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report