Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WANT!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
380 Views, 6 Replies

WANT!

This is the new sculpting they have been working on for 2016 I think.  Can't wait to see/hear more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7WbSIRtpgU

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Message 3 of 7
sergimen2001

Ohh!... Another good contribution from Autodesk to kill totally at Mudbox...nice.

Message 4 of 7
nb-dante

Demoralizing. **** I really hate myself for supporting such selfish company for many years. I'm a Maya user for more than a decade, but why not implement those **** tools into Mudbox... why ?! not everyone can afford upgrading such expensive software in yearly basis.

Life is tough, CG is tougher
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: nb-dante

I wasn't intending this as a debate on why wasn't this in mudbox.  We have made enough mention of that to know they aren't listening, or if they are listening, than they have a much different long term agenda.  I mearly posted because I was very impressed with the tech shown thus far, and can't wait to try to make some beautiful art with it.  It really looks amazing, and my hats are off to the team working on it. 

That is all 🙂

Message 6 of 7
sergimen2001

Please sutrebla. So, if you have a little of respect about the forum rules,so  you should to post this in the maya forum.

Autodesk is killing Mudbox showing videos like that, and you are posting it here. Looks like Autodesk like to enforce to all to buy Maya.

An you looks like are trying to help them.

I would like to know what is thinking all the people that suported Mudbox in the subscription advantage about this.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: sergimen2001

Whoa! Sergimen, I am on you're side,(just look at my past threads I have started on the subject) I really wish this was in mudbox, but just because of the fact I am not complaining this isn't in mudbox does not mean I am disrespecting the rules. I hear you guys, and I'm not saying not to complain, I just was stating that wasn't my intent. Negativity only goes so far. I hope you can understand my point. It would be great to talk about the features we see, and talk about what we could do with them in mudbox.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report