Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox2018 doesn't work well on cintiq pro 16

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
651 Views, 5 Replies

Mudbox2018 doesn't work well on cintiq pro 16

Hi, I'm currently using  Mudbox2018 , But there are some problems with running Autodesk programs on cintiq pro 16. I found that the Mudbox does not work even when the functions of the multi-touch and some of sculpt tools with stylus.(but The mouse functions normally....) I have been trying to figure out these issues for about 2 days(almost 41hours), but I can't find any solutions. (reinstall the drivers, reinstall the mudbox,  ask Wacom support team (they said they assumed it wasn't their problems)etc...)

Turning on the multi-touch function on or off makes no difference.   Also some sorts of sculpt tools doesn't work on a cintiq with a stylus. 2019-01-24 (1).jpg

But interestingly if I set the monitor to monitor replication ,not the  extension, all of the sculpt tools work. but the multi-touch function still doesn't work.  If it hadn't been working from the beginning until now,I would give up the multi-touch function or extension monitor , but only once did all the functions work normal, so I can't give up.

If you have any solutions, or if it's just a theory it would be very helpful to me. please I need your advice. 

Thank  you all for reading. I'll be looking forward to your advice.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I have a very similar problem with a Wacom Cintiq pro 24" touch. The touch works terribly and the pen is not recognized. 

Message 3 of 6
noggity

Have you tried deleting the contents of your Documents/ Mudbox folder? (If there is anything such as your own presets that you don't want to lose, then back this up somewhere safe while trying this). Mudbox will create a clean set of user files on its next start up. This can solve a lot of niggly issues.

Wayne Robson
Experienced 3D Artist
DashDotSlash
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: noggity

Thanks for replying.

I just try that but it didn't work.  Do you know if there are issues reported with Mudbox 2019 and Wacom Cintiq pros?

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 6
noggity

I'm not personally aware of any and cant check myself as I don't have a Cintiq Pro 16. I will try to see what i can find out for you. Wayne...

Wayne Robson
Experienced 3D Artist
DashDotSlash
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: noggity

Thank you so much. By the way, I'm using a Cintiq pro 24" with touch and I have a very similar issue. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report