Community
Meshmixer
Welcome to Autodesk’s Meshmixer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Meshmixer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I lower center of eye area

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
470 Views, 3 Replies

How do I lower center of eye area

Hi all, 

I'm really new at this and I've tried to research what I need but due to not knowing the software I'm so lost with the directions given for others since it's not specific to the model I'm working with. I have an eyeball model and I'm trying to lower the center of it so that when I print a 3D model & put resin in it for the cornea there's more of a wall so the resin doesn't pour over onto the eyeball surface. There looks like a wall there but when I print the model the wall is too low. Hope I'm making sense. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also, I can't figure out how to get the whole model on the view of the plate. Thank you in advance. 

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hfcandrew
in reply to: Anonymous

I think this is what you mean, just select the surface you want deeper, than transform it down.

Eye2.gif

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I'm trying to do. If possible do you mind writing the text instructions down, the texts that are in the boxes that pop up in the .gif? It moves along too fast for me to follow and I tried to convert it to mp4 so I can pause the video but the quality of the video doesn't allow me to see the text instructions clearly. Thank you so much for your help. 

Message 4 of 4
hfcandrew

Sure

1. Select (the surface you want deeper.)
  2. Deform>Transform (select the green 'W')
  3. Pull it down

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report