Media & Entertainment Artists Lounge
Showcase your projects and creativity, share resources and exchange ideas with your industry peers. Let your creations lead to new opportunities!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused college student

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
luozhan2022
575 Views, 1 Reply

confused college student

This is my first post. I just graduated from college and entered the circuit board industry, but I am not familiar with this industry at all. I studied public utility management in college, I hope someone can give me some advice.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
archirocka
in reply to: luozhan2022

Hi there. ✌️Congratulations on starting your new job in the circuit board industry! As someone who is new to the industry, it can be challenging to navigate and understand all the nuances. However, there are resources available to help you get up to speed and become more knowledgeable about the industry.

One great option is to attend a webinar or participate in an online education program that focuses on circuit board manufacturing and the industry as a whole. These webinars and courses can be a great way to gain insights and knowledge from industry experts, as well as connect with other professionals in the field.(https://kwiga.com/start-and-promote-courses ) Some reputable providers of webinar online education in this field include IPC (Association Connecting Electronics Industries), SMTA (Surface Mount Technology Association), and Circuit Technology Center. Additionally, you can also check with your new employer to see if they offer any training or education programs for new hires. Best of luck in your new role!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report