Media & Entertainment Artists Lounge
Showcase your projects and creativity, share resources and exchange ideas with your industry peers. Let your creations lead to new opportunities!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A presentation "3D basic concepts"

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ivan.dinev
980 Views, 5 Replies

A presentation "3D basic concepts"

Hello, this is a presentation I've prepared and used on a small lecture in "Software University" - a local tech school.

"Basics of computer graphics and animation in 3D space." A presentation for beginners.

Please, share some C&C ...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
lynn_zhang
in reply to: ivan.dinev

Hi @ivan.dinev ,

Welcome to the Community! Thanks so much for sharing your presentation, a great way to explain what 3D is all about to the beginners! 🙂

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 6
ivan.dinev
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Thank you @lynn_zhang , and Добре заварили (meaning good to find you here, guests answer)

Message 4 of 6
ivan.dinev

by the way Lynn you can use the Presentation if you would like to. I'd be very happy to know if you or anyone else does, so post before you do please.

Message 5 of 6
lynn_zhang

Thank you so much for your sharing! I'll let you know if we or someone else uses the presentation.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 6 of 6
lynn_zhang

Btw, did you know we also have the community forums for other industries? https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/industry-discussions/ct-p/6094

Feel free to post your presentation in the other forums that might be relevant. 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report