Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Indie Available to More Regions

Make Indie Available to More Regions

First of all, thank you for considering the release of an indie version for Maya and Max.

When I found out, I wanted to purchase the license right away, but it turns out that is not available in my region (Europe). I understand that it is only a pilot, but I really hope you consider making it available to other regions soon. The non-English speaking world is also desperately waiting for a more affordable license.

48 Comments
przewalsky
Contributor

@pivotgeeks

Yes, I know, it should be. I followed that link, but when i get to the site the only pricing option I see is for the full licence (267 euro a month) and nothing about an Indie option.

pivotgeeks
Contributor

@przewalsky  humm strange, you might have to contact them i think.

reniferziolo
Advocate
It's there, you have to check that you qualify and it should take you to
your e-store
przewalsky
Contributor

It seems that the link to the dutch site is not good. It doesn't take me to the right page. I found a workaround by clicking on the link for Belgium (Dutch). Than I do get to the right page and later on at the checkout page I can change the BE (for Belgium) in the URL to NL (for the Netherlands). 

tj.galda
Alumni

Thanks for letting us know! The web team has now fixed this for you, thanks for flagging it for us.

Chrizzed
Explorer

Any chance this is coming to Chile? Kind of unfair that many countries still don't have Indie, paying almost the same price for an inferior version of the software feature-wise (LT). 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why isn't 3ds Max indie available in Israel? We are already in 2021. Don't you think it is extremely ironic that the art of Israeli artist Gal Yosef is all over indie landing page yet it is not available in Israel? I find it ridiculous...

Anonymous
Not applicable

****! I was so happy about the chance to return to Maya with this indie licence... Until I found out that it isn't available in my county 😂 (Ukraine) Guess I am staying with Blender by now. Please, extend the available countries list 😭

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report